Thanksgiving just isn’t Thanksgiving without _______________________ (fill in the blank with your favorite Thanksgiving food tradition).
We get it. You want all the traditional foods that make Thanksgiving special, but this year a big gathering just isn’t in the cards and it seems crazy to cook everything yourself. We have another option: Let us do some (or all!) of the cooking for you!
You can order just one thing, or a veritable feast, including breakfast casseroles for later on. Just reheat and eat. ORDERS MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN 10:00 AM Sunday, November 22nd.
1. Dinner for 2 – $39.99. Includes turkey; dressing (your choice of cornbread dressing or traditional herb dressing); mashed potatoes; gravy; cranberry relish (or cranberry jell, if you prefer); green beans (your choice of French onion-topped green bean casserole or home style green beans or fresh sauteed green beans with shallots); and rolls.
2. Dinner for 4 — $79.99. Same as dinner for 2 above, but with double the quantities.
3. A la carte items — pick and choose, all priced separately. Select whatever grabs your taste buds. Prices vary by quantity.
- Baked, seasoned ham. $6.99 per pound.
- Deviled eggs (specify sweet or savory) — $.50 each
vRelish tray (fresh vegetables and dip, dip, and pickles): small, $7.49; large $14.99.
- Roasted brussels sprouts: Small $6.99; large $13.99. (If you prefer them without bacon, deduct $.50 from small and $1 from large).
- Sweet Potato Souffle: Small $3.49; Large $6.99.Savory Sweet Potato Bake: Small $3.49; Large $6.99.
- Corn Souffle (aka Corn Pudding); Small $4.49; Large $8.99.
- Cheesy Pineapple Casserole topped with crushed Ritz: Small $5.00; large $11.99.
- Becky’s Pink Stuff. A cool, refreshing dish that can be eaten as a side dish or dessert. Features cherries, coconut, pineapple, slivered almonds, whipping topping, and more. Small $5.99. Large $11.99.
Huge cinnamon rolls: $3.50 each for plain; $4.00 each with pecans.
- Southwest breakfast casserole (eggs, cheese, sausage, green chiles (NOT spicy): Small (serves 2-4) $10.99; Large (serves 6 or more) $21.99).
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole: Small $8.99; Large $17.99.
Looking for dessert? Capers will have a large assortment of cookies and dessert bars to choose from. And don’t forget — both Denise Rapp’s Moveable Feast and Sara’s Harmony Way are offering a selection of pies for pre-order.
To order, call Capers (812) 682-6112 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders need to be picked up between 3:00 and 6:00 Wednesday afternoon unless alternative arrangements are made.