This is one of the prettiest party foods a person could ever serve. The original is made with refried beans. They always scared me, plus they are high in carbs, so I substitute mashed black soybeans mixed with some taco seasoning mix for flavor. You can add cooked, crumbled hamburger mixed with taco seasoning mix to the stack if you want more of a main course. If you don’t want to go to the trouble of making guacamole, just use sliced avocados and make a layer of salsa or picante sauce You’re going to want to spend some quality time with this and a Diet Coke.
- 1 can black soybeans mixed w/1 T. taco seasoning mix and mashed
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. guacamole
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small, finely diced tomato
- 1 finely sliced green onion
- Mash the beans. Add the taco seasoning mix. Spread into a serving dish or on a plate.
- Lay on the sour cream and guacamole. Sprinkle on the cheese, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Serve with low carb tortilla chips.
Leave a Reply