My friend Lola is my realtor. When I want to pick her brain about rental property matters or property valuations, I can always lure her over for a chat if I am making these delightful sandwiches. This is one of the favorites around here. It’s got such a great combination of flavors and textures.
- Flour Tortillas (we use low carb)
- Bacon, chopped, fried, drained
- Tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- Avocados, peeled, chunked
- “Miracle Sauce” — Mayonnaise and Splenda, to taste
The quantities for all the above ingredients will depend upon whether you are making a single sandwich or lunch for a crowd.
Make your “miracle sauce” (or you could use plain mayo or even mustard, if you prefer. Spread it thinly on a slightly warmed tortilla. (Stick the tortilla on a paper towel and microwave it for 8 seconds.)
Pile on the avocado, bacon, tomatoes. Wrap it up and dig in!