- 1 box Dreamfields Rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cherry or cherub tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 bag of lettuce (I use red leafy lettuce or romaine for this)
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, cut into small pieces
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Essential vinaigrette
Toss together all the ingredients except the vinaigrette. Put it on at the very last, right before you serve the salad.
Here, I have put the salad in mini trifle dishes. If I had just thrown it on a plate, it would have looked so unwieldy. This way, it stays all neat and pretty in its little bowl.