When we went down to help our friend Deloris break in her new grill, she fixed the most flavorable pork chops I’ve ever tasted. She swears part of the secret is using pork chops that still have bones. Whatever! These are so simple, yet scrumptious.
- Pork chops
- Olive Oil
- Good Seasons dressing mix (dry)
Directions: Rub olive oil all over the pork chops. Sprinkle on the Good Seasons dressing mix. Not too heavy, not too light. Rub it in.
Grill until the meat thermometer says they’re done. That’s it!
Had a long day? Having a hard time figuring out what to serve these pork chops/pork steaks with? Don’t strain your brain. We’ve got you covered. Here are our picks:
- Confetti Coleslaw
- Cucumber Salad
- Avocado, Tomato and Shallot Salad
- Field Greens with Strawberries
- Minty Summer Fruit with Cucumber Crunch
- Beet Salad with Goat Cheese
- Broccoli on the Grill
- Assorted Grilled Vegetables — roasted peppers, squash chunks, onions